US Army Captain Gabrielle Bryen never questioned whether “Operation Iraqi Freedom” was right or wrong. As part of the invasion force, her job was to provide comfort and support to her fellow soldiers, Iraqi citizens and even the enemy. Here, her stunning account.

    The call came at 0830 on my first day of holiday leave, December 2002. I threw an arm over my husband and whispered “let the machine pick it up”. But 5 minutes later, the phone rang again. Groggily, I answered it “Hello?” “Good morning Captain Bryen” said my boss, Lieutenant Colonel Dexter Freeman. “I hate to break this to you, but your name came out on a task for a mission to southwest Asia”. Translation: I was shipping out to the Middle East, part of the invasion force of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

    I’d been an enlisted soldier in the army Reserves for eight years, and during that time, I got sent to such hot spots as Haiti and Bosnia. However, when I accepted my commission as an Army social-work officer in June of 2000, I pictured myself counseling soldiers, running support groups, or chairing meetings while comfortably seated in an air-conditioned room, a cup of coffee in my hand. Instead, I was going to the “theater”, an active military operation!

    Shortly after Christmas, I reported to the 546th Area Support Medical Company out of Fort Hood, Texas, where I joined three doctors, three physician’s assistants, a nurse and a dentist. Of all the officers in the group, I had the least medical experience. After four weeks of training, my company and I would leave for the Middle East.

    While the media was still debating the merits of even having a war in Iraq, thousands of US soldiers were already either in Kuwait or en route. It is not my job to debate the pros and cons of going to war. When I joined the United States Army, it was with the understanding that I would uphold the decisions of the commander in chief, whether I agreed with them or not. As I packed my gear, I hoped that a show of force would be enough to get Saddam Hussein to comply with the president’s demands, and that we’d all be sent home. But I was experienced enough to realize that was a wishful thinking. I trudged up the steps of our plane with 50 pounds of gear on my back and new, painful boots on my feet. I knew deep inside that this development would be life-altering. I hoped that I would grow as an officer and a therapist, but I was concerned that my growth would be a result of others’ suffering. As a friend advised, I was determined to make every moment count, and not count every moment until I returned.

    The untold hardships of war….

    For crossing the “berm” (the border between Iraq and Kuwait) all army units were ordered to don chemical protective suits, Kelvar vests, Kelvar helmets, protective masks and weapons. We were prepared for the worst. We didn’t know for certain whether Iraqi forces might use chemical weapons.

    Crossing the desert in all that gear and equipment made urination extremely difficult for me and the other 40 women in the company. Female soldiers deal with issues men don't even think about.  Temperatures in the Kuwaiti desert range from the mid-80s on a typical March day to the 30s when the sun goes down. This fluctuation produces cracked lips, chapped skin, and dry hair. The trip across Kuwait was long and arduous. Because the roads were not secure, we traveled across the desert itself. Even with the vehicles moving at 40mph, a dust cloud created by one vehicle often created a whiteout effect for the driver behind it. It was easy to lose track. Often the vehicles got stuck in the sand, the wind and the dust made the track difficult. Most of the trip was spent digging out the heavy armored vehicles and trucks along the route.

     We reached our first objective, Tallil Air Base at night after 3 days of travel in the desert. Our clinic needed to be set up immediately in an abandoned building. The shelter had intact doors and windows, but it lacked electricity and plumbing. Arm field manuals describe a clinic as a stable, manageable entity, in real life, though; there are barriers, such as trying to fit a patient on a “litter” (stretcher) through a narrow doorway. Our mission was to provide medical care to the US soldiers and “enemy prisoners of war” (EPWs) that came through our clinic, practicing what is known as “blind triage”. That meant the most seriously injured people were to be treated first, regardless of whether they were US/coalition forces or the enemy. This concept, while easily understood, can be hard to put into practice when caring for someone whose goal is to kill American soldiers!

    The following day, “MedEvac” flight carrying patients circled our advancing vehicles like pack of vultures. One among the first patients was an Iraqi first sergeant who had burns over 80 percent of his body. He was in the “expectant” triage category: we expected him to die of kidney failure as his system shut down and we needed to keep him comfortable until he passed. The average age of our medics was 25; few had trauma experience, and only some had ever treated patients who had died. Even I had no experience caring for the terminally ill.  But because this Iraqi was an EPW, he could not be transferred to die near his family. We needed narcotics to keep him comfortable. But if we used our limited supply of drugs on our dying enemies, we could have found ourselves critically low when we had to treat American patients. Some of the medics were concerned: they had recently learned that US soldiers from a lost convoy had been taken prisoners of war by Iraqi forces and had misgivings about letting our Iraqi patient die comfortably. I understood their frustration but reminded them of the concept of blind triage. We had an obligation to treat our enemy as we would want to be treated ourselves. Once the first sergeant was stabilized we located an interpreter. Through him we learnt that he and another soldier came upon an US roadblock, the driver panicked, swerving to escape…the US soldiers opened fire, igniting the truck’s gas tank. I racked my brain trying to think of what I could do for him. Finally I asked the interpreter to help him write a letter for me to send to the man’s family. In the end, we moved his cot into one of the few private spaces available, a bathroom. The man sent everyone away…he died alone. I wonder if he knows that his “enemy” washed his body after his death and prepared it as closely as possible to Muslim burial traditions. I was exceptionally proud when one of my most conflicted soldiers volunteered to guard the body from harm until it could be transported to our makeshift morgue.

    One day a radio yelled across the room: “incoming bird; three to five patients, some children”. As we waited for the helicopter to come, we donned latex gloves, checked the defibrillators and the trauma trunks. The first patient unloaded from the ambulance is always the most critical and I watched a litter carried a man off to surgery team, our neighbors. The second patient was a child; he too was whisked down to them. The last patient was taken to our clinic. As we untied the woolen army blanket, we found ourselves gazing down at a 4-year-old girl. She had big dark eyes and curly black hair. Her hair was matted, her torn dress was covered with dried blood and she was wearing only one shoe. Because she had no physical injuries she was placed in my care. I carried her out of the treatment area wondering, who is this child? Were she and the boy related to the adult man? Or did a desperate mother place this little girl on the helicopter for safety? During the next few days, I learned that her name was Ykeem, and that she was one of six siblings whose parents had heard radio warnings urging people to leave town. The family had crammed into a truck with relatives, but the truck got caught in cross fire. Everyone was killed except Ykeem, her 6-year-old brother, and their father, all of whom were brought in on the helicopter. Ykeem’s father and brother recovered, and the family or what was left of it, was reunited. I was present when her father told Ykeem that her mother will not be coming back because she died…My Arabic is limited, but there was no mistaking what was said. Ykeem began rocking and wailing pitifully, burying her face in her father’s chest while her frail body was shaken with overthrowing sobs.  I left the room and went quickly outside behind the building, so no one could see the hot tears running down my cheeks!!

    Ykeem became my companion and I was the world to her. Whenever I had some free time I spent it with Ykeem, she spoke non-stop to me although she knew I didn’t understand her. I often carried her in my arms and at night I was near her when she had nightmares. She was never far from me until they left the Tallil Air base….. It was a heart breaking farewell for me and Ykeem.

     My tour at the “theater” lasted for more than five months. I am never without my memories of the war. Daily life in Iraq was excruciating at best. Frequently, we were fed only one meal per day. Some days the temperature soared to 120 degrees; the average soldier lost 10 to 15 pounds. We used baby wipes for waterless showers. The latrines with their barrels of excrements drew flies and diseases. This was no life for decent people. How do you go back to normal life after something like that? You can't just turn the page. Back home everything still looks the same, but I'm not.


     I keep a photo of the little girl on my room as a reminder that our biggest plans have consequences for even the smallest people.

    I just hope the people I encountered will remember the Americans who treated them with dignity and respect. Perhaps the memories of those positive interactions will help strengthen them in their arduous efforts to forge a new Iraq.

    votre commentaire
  • Le Capitaine Gabrielle Bryen de l’armée US ne s’est jamais posée la question si « Opération pour libération de l’Irak » était justifiée où une erreur. En tant qu'élément de la force d'invasion, son travail se limitait à fournir confort et soutien à ses camarades soldats au front, à la population irakienne et même à l'ennemi. Voici son récit bouleversant.

    L'appel est venu à 08h 30’ au premier jour de mon congé en décembre 2002. J'ai entouré d’un bras mon mari et je lui ai chuchoté « laisse la machine répondre ». Mais cinq minutes plus tard, le téléphone a re-sonné. Encore groggy, j’ai dit « bonjour ? » « Capitaine Bryen bonjour » a répondu mon boss, le lieutenant colonel  Dexter Freeman « Je déteste être celui qui vous annonce la nouvelle mais vous avez été désignée pour une mission au sud-ouest de l’Asie ». Ce qui voulait dire : J’embarquais pour le Moyen-Orient. Je faisais partie de la force d’invasion pour l’Opération Libération de l’Irak.

    J’étais un soldat enrôlé dans les réserves de l’armée depuis huit ans, et durant cette période je fus envoyée dans des zones dangereuses comme Haïti et la Bosnie. Lorsque j’ai signé mon engagement dans l’armée en juin 2000, en qualité de  travailleur social, je me voyais entrain de conseiller des soldats, chapeauter  des groupes de soutien ou bien  présider des réunions en étant confortablement assise dans une salle climatisée, une tasse de café à la main. Au lieu de cela, je partais au « théâtre » pour une réelle opération militaire !

    Peu de temps après Noël, je me suis présentée à la  546Th Area Support Medical Company  de Fort Hood, Texas. J’ai  rejoint trois médecins, trois assistants médicaux, une infirmière et un dentiste. De tout le groupe, j’étais celle qui avait le moins d’expérience médicale. Après quatre semaines de formation, ma compagnie partit pour le Moyen-Orient.

    Tandis que les médias discutaient toujours de l’utilité d’une guerre en Irak, des milliers de soldats US étaient déjà au Koweït ou en route pour. Il n'est pas de mes prérogatives de juger ou débattre le pour ou le contre de la guerre... Quand j'ai rejoint l'armée des Etats-Unis, il était entendu que je me confinerai aux seules décisions du commandant chef, que je les approuve ou non. Donc j'ai emballé mes effets tout en espérant que l’exhibition de notre force dissuaderait Saddam Hussein d’aller à l’encontre des demandes du président et que nous serions tous  renvoyés chez nous. Mais j’avais suffisamment d’expérience pour savoir que ce n’était qu’un rêve. J'ai gravi difficilement les marches de notre avion avec un paquetage de plus de 25 kg et des bottes neuves qui me faisaient mal aux pieds. Je savais au fond de moi que ce développement de la situation allait changer le cours de ma vie. J'avais souhaité évoluer en tant que thérapeute et officier mais je réalisais que je progressais surtout  vers la souffrance des autres. Mais comme un ami me l’avait conseillé, j’étais déterminée à ce que chaque moment compte et non pas à compter chaque moment qui me séparait de mon retour.

    Les souffrances non-dites de la guerre….

    Pour croiser la « berme » (la frontière entre l'Irak et le Koweït) toutes les unités de l’armée ont du mettre les vêtements qui protègent des produits chimiques, gilets de Kelvar, casques de Kelvar, armes et masques protecteurs. Nous étions préparés au pire, nous ne savions pas si l’armée irakienne ferait usage d’armes chimiques. Traverser le désert avec tout  cet équipement a  fait qu’il était extrêmement difficile d’uriner pour moi et les  quarante autres femmes de la compagnie. Les femmes soldats sont confrontées à des situations auxquelles les hommes ne pensent même pas. Les températures dans le désert koweitien vont de 30 degrés dans la journée a -1 lorsque le soleil se couche lors d’une journée typique du mois de Mars. Cette fluctuation des températures a un effet néfaste sur les lèvres qui  se fendillent, la peau qui gerce et les cheveux qui deviennent secs. Le voyage à travers Koweït fut long et harassant. Du fait que les routes n'étaient pas sécurisées (sûres), nous avons voyagé à travers le désert. Même lorsque  les véhicules se déplaçaient à 60 km/h, un nuage de poussière était créé par un véhicule et faisait un effet de « whiteout » (un grand blanc ou on ne distingue pas le ciel du sol) pour le conducteur  arrivant derrière. Il devenait facile de perdre la trace de la piste. Souvent les véhicules se sont enfoncés dans le sable et donc nous avons passé une bonne partie du voyage a sortir du sable les lourds camions et les véhicules blindés.

    Après trois longs jours dans le désert nous avons enfin atteint notre premier objectif, la base aérienne de Tallil. Notre clinique a du être montée immédiatement dans une construction (un bâtiment) abandonnée. L'abri avait des portes et des fenêtres  intactes mais il n’y avait pas d’électricité et la plomberie était défaillante... Les manuels d’apprentissage décrivent une clinique comme une entité stable, gérable mais la réalité présente des obstacles, comme par exemple faire passer une civière par une embrasure étroite. Notre mission était de dispenser des soins aux soldats US et aux  "prisonniers de guerre ennemis" (EPWs) qui se présenteraient à notre clinique. On pratique ce que l’on appelle le "tri aveugle". Cela signifie que les gens le plus gravement atteints doivent être les premiers à être traités, indépendamment de leur appartenance, qu’ils soient des forces US, des armées de la coalition ou des ennemis.  Ce concept est facilement compris mais il reste difficile à mettre en application lorsqu’on sait que le but d’un ennemi est de tuer des soldats américains!

    Dès le lendemain les avions sanitaires de l’armée « MedEvac » transportant des patients ont virevolté autour de nos véhicules comme des vautours.  Parmi les premiers patients arrivés, il y avait  un sergent irakien qui avait des brulures sur  plus de 80%  du corps. Il était dans la catégorie « en attente  » de tri : nous  étions sur qu’il allait mourir puisque ses reins ne fonctionnaient plus, mais nous devions veiller à son confort jusqu’à la fin. L'âge moyen de nos médecins était  de 25ans ; peu d’entre eux avaient confronté les traumatismes, et seulement quelques uns avaient traité des patients qui sont décédés. Moi-même je n'avais pas aucune expérience à accompagner des personnes en phase terminale. 

     Mais parce que cet Irakien était un prisonnier de guerre (EPW), il ne pouvait pas être transféré pour mourir près de sa famille. Nous avions besoin de narcotiques pour alléger ses souffrances. Mais si nous usions pour nos ennemis mourants  nos provisions limitées  en drogues, nous risquions d’être en rupture de celles-ci  pour les patients américains. Certains  médecins étaient soucieux surtout qu’ils avaient appris que des soldats US d'un convoi perdu avaient été faits prisonniers de guerre par les forces irakiennes. Ils se posaient des questions quant à offrir une mort douce à cet irakien. Je comprenais  leur frustration mais je leur ai rappelé le principe du tri aveugle. Nous avions l’obligation de traiter notre ennemi comme nous voudrions être nous-mêmes traités. Une fois que l’état du sergent irakien fut  stabilisé nous avons localisé un interprète. A travers lui nous avons appris que lui et un autre soldat se sont retrouvés face à un barrage américain sur la route. Pris de panique le conducteur a tenté de prendre la fuite, les soldats US ont tiré et provoqué l’explosion du réservoir d’essence du camion.

    J'ai longtemps trituré mon cerveau pour trouver ce que je pouvais faire pour lui. Finalement j'ai demandé à l'interprète de l'aider à écrire une lettre que nous enverrions  à sa famille. Quand ce fut la fin, nous avons déplacé sa couche dans une salle de bains qui était le seul espace disponible afin de lui donner un peu d’intimité.  L'homme nous a renvoyés …il est mort seul. Je me demande s'il sait que son "ennemi" a lavé son corps et l’a préparé, autant que possible, dans les rites musulmans liés à l’enterrement. Aussi, j'étais extrêmement fière lorsqu’un de mes soldats, l’un des plus virulents dans ce conflit, s’est proposé de garder le corps afin qu’aucun mal ne lui soit fait jusqu’à son transport à notre morgue de fortune.

    Un jour la radio a hurlé dans notre salle : "Oiseau entrant; trois à cinq patients et quelques enfants". En attendant l’arrivée de l’hélicoptère nous nous sommes préparés, gants de latex, vérification des défibrillateurs et des boites pour  trauma.  Le premier patient  débarqué de l'ambulance est toujours celui qui se trouve dans l’état le plus critique, j'ai regardé  une civière transporter un homme vers  l'équipe de chirurgie, nos voisins. Le deuxième patient était un enfant, lui aussi leur fut remis. Le dernier patient a été transporté dans notre clinique. Alors que nous ouvrions les pans de la couverture militaire en laine, nous nous sommes retrouvés face à une fillette de 4 ans. Elle avait de grands yeux sombres et des cheveux noirs bouclés. Ses cheveux étaient emmêlés, sa robe déchirée était couverte du sang séché et elle portait seulement une chaussure. Parce qu'elle n'avait aucune blessure physique elle fut confiée à mes soins. Je l'ai portée vers mon secteur en me demandant qui était cet enfant ? Est-ce qu'elle et le garçon étaient apparentés à l’homme ? Ou bien était-ce une mère désespérée qui avait placé la petite fille dans l’hélicoptère pour lui assurer la sécurité ? Peu de jours après, je sus qu’elle s’appelait Ykeem et qu’elle était l’un des six enfants du couple  qui avait entendu des avertissements à la radio leur enjoignant de quitter la ville. La famille et d’autres membres de la famille se sont entassés dans un camion pour fuir mais leur véhicule s’est retrouvé pris entre des feux croisés. Tous ont péri sauf Ykeem, son frère de 6ans et leur père, ceux-là mêmes ramenés par l’hélicoptère. Ykeem, son frère et son père ont été réunis par la suite. J’étais présente le jour ou le père apprit à Ykeem que sa mère ne reviendrait plus parce qu’elle est morte….. Mon arabe est très limité, mais il n'y avait aucun doute sur ce qui se disait. Ykeem a commencé à se balancer et hurler pitoyablement, en collant son visage à la poitrine de son père tandis que son corps frêle  était  secoué de sanglots déchirants. J'ai quitté rapidement la salle et je suis allée à l'extérieur derrière le  bâtiment afin que  personne ne voit les larmes chaudes qui roulaient sur mes joues !!

    Ykeem est devenu mon compagnon et j'étais devenu son monde. Chaque fois que j'avais du temps je le passais avec Ykeem, elle me parlait sans arrêt bien qu'elle savait que je ne comprenais pas. Je la portais souvent dans mes bras et la nuit j'étais à son chevet lorsqu’elle faisait des cauchemars. Elle n'était jamais loin de moi jusqu'à ce qu'ils quittent la Base aérienne Tallil ….. C'était un adieu bouleversant pour Ykeem et moi.

     Mon séjour au  « théâtre » a duré plus de cinq mois. Je suis toujours envahie par les souvenirs de la guerre. La vie quotidienne en Irak était dévastatrice. Fréquemment, nous  n’avions qu’un seul repas par jour. Parfois la température  montait en flèche pour atteindre 48 degrés. En moyenne chaque soldat a perdu de 5 à 8 kg. On ne se lavait pas, les lingettes pour bébé remplaçaient les douches.  Les latrines avec leurs barils d'excréments attiraient les mouches et les maladies. Ce n'était pas une vie décente. Comment retournez à la vie normale après avoir vécu quelque chose comme ça ? Vous ne pouvez pas juste tourner la page. Au pays les choses n’ont pas changé. Mais moi j’ai changé.

    Je garde une photo de la petite fille dans ma chambre comme un rappel que nos plus grands plans ont des conséquences même sur les plus petits.

    J'espère juste que les gens que j'ai rencontrés se souviendront qu’il existe des  Américains qui les ont traités avec  dignité et  respect. Peut-être que les souvenirs de ces interactions positives les aideront à  renforcer  leurs efforts  laborieux à forger un nouvel Irak.


    votre commentaire
  • 1. Swine Flu is a Hoax. The symptoms of supposed swine flu are indistinguishable from regular flu or from the common cold. It does NOT cause death anymore often than the regular flu causes death.
    2. There is NO “pandemic potential” except in the minds of the evil New World Order/Illuminati tyrants whose goal is to rapidly decrease the population of the world (population extermination), unless they can DECEIVE YOU into believing their LIES and taking their DANGEROUS vaccine – that will suddenly appear.
    3. The figures being reported for “Swine Flu” are outright LIES. They will say in the headlines, “60 people die from Swine Flu” but when you read the text of the article, you will see it is NOT 60. In fact, only 12 have been “documented” and they don’t even say HOW they were “documented.”

    4. The various media groups (TV, newspapers, movies, magazines) are controlled by the same group that is in charge of this “Swine Flu” Psy/Op. They are partners to the LIES.
    5. The pharmaceutical companies, that will reap huge monetary benefits from this hoax, are part of the same cabal. Baxter International, the corrupt pharmaceutical company that was recently caught red-handed sending vaccines contaminated with Bird Flu to 18 countries, has apparently been “chosen” to make a vaccine for “Swine Flu.”
    6. This “Swine flu” virus is undoubtedly another man-made virus – a hybrid of part “swine flu”, part human flu and part bird flu. Something like that can ONLY come from a laboratory!
    WHY are they doing this?

    1. Control of the population: terror, giving up one’s rights, quarantine,

    2. Further destruction of the economy by the enormous fraudulent “costs” that will be claimed to “control” the epidemic.

    3. Huge profits for the pharmaceutical companies for anti-viral treatments – and potential sale of “swine flu” vaccines (supposedly not yet available).

    4. Mandatory vaccinations for “swine flu” which the New World Order/Illuminati hopes will kill MILLIONS of Americans and others around the globe. These mandatory vaccines will be purposely contaminated with TERRIBLE diseases that are specifically designed to KILL you.

    5. NO vaccination is effective. And EVERY vaccination is UNSAFE. Vaccinations for routine diseases cause horrific damage – and often lead to the death of the vaccinated individual.

    6. The “swine flu” vaccine will undoubtedly have even MORE deadly substances added to do its job of killing off millions of people for Population Extermination of 5 1/2 Billion people which the New World Order/Illuminati wants to accomplish within the next 10 years, so THEY can OWN the earth.

    Who are “they”?

    Their plan is euphemistically called “Sustainable Development” which is a code phrase for Population Extermination! The evil gurus of Population Extermination are the New World Order/Illuminati demonic leaders, including Prince Philip and Prince Charles (and Queen Elizabeth) of England, the (Jewish) Rothschilds who rule the world from the City of London, the (Jewish) Neo-Cons who run the U.S. President, the Senate and the House of Representatives like puppets on a string, and the leaders of almost every country in the world – who are also puppets of the Zionist Jewish elite.

    "Now, il est clair que la pandémie de la grippe porcine n'était qu' une opération psychologique orchestrée par l'ONU, l'OMS, les banquiers mondiaux, les puissants cartels... avec la complicité des laboratoires pharmaceutiques, premiers beneficiaires qui font des profits juteux et qui ont l'art de créer des alertes en santé publique.
    Conclusion : La grippe porcine et aviaire sont des stratégies initiées par les mondialistes, l'Élite financière mondiale et les sociétés secrètes maléfiques lors des rencontres des Bilderberg, du Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) et la Commission Trilatérale... pour accélérer la mise en place du ''Partenariat de Sécurité et de Prospérité'' et accomplir leurs plans de réduction de la population mondiale!
    brrrrrrrrrrr!!!! froid dans le dos!!!!!"


    votre commentaire

  • *Souvenons-nous des merveilleux Verts..

    Qui nous ont donné une joie hors paire
    Ces jeunes joueurs plein d'adresse,
    Sous la férule de Sâadane, vieux lion plein de sagesse

    *Souvenons-nous de ces joueurs alliant talent et génie
    Dont l’éloge fut fait par Hidalgo et Plattini
    Le football pour eux est un sport collectif
    Tous y étaient impliqués, fair-play et très actifs

    *Souvenons-nous comme ils nous ont rendus heureux
    Chaque fois qu’ils ont marqué ils ont fait des joyeux
    On a applaudi, chanter, pleuré et on les a félicité
    Leurs blessures ne les ont ni amoindris ni dépiter

    *Souvenons-nous comme ils ont jonglé, dribblé, sué
    Leur jeu puissant et subtil nous a fait vibrer
    Ils nous ont l’espace de quelques matchs réunis
    Ils ont fait de l’Algérie une entité forte et unie

    *Souvenons-nous toujours et rendons leur hommage
    Saluons toujours leur mérite et leur courage

    Il y a 52 minutes ·

    votre commentaire
  • Notre équipe n’a pas besoin du mondial pour être grandie, elle a prouvé que c’est une grande. L’Algérie n’a pas besoin de la coupe du monde, elle est le monde !!!...
    Je pense que ce ne sont pas nos autorités qui sont à blâmer mais bien la FIFA qui s’est contentée de faire une simple mise en garde du bout des lèvres aux égyptiens agresseurs. La Fifa aurait certainement réagit autrement devant une sélection européenne pourvoyeuse de fonds et dont les transferts de joueurs prestigieux d’un club à l’autre lui rapporte des millions d’euros. Tout est question de négoce, d’intérêts, de gros sous…Pourtant même les matchs des pays sous-développés qui ne pèsent pas lourd dans sa balance financière, (elle vient de le prouver) se déroulent sous son égide, donc sous sa responsabilité et des incidents d’une telle gravité auraient dû lui faire prendre des sanctions à leur mesure. Un tel mépris affiché vis-à-vis d’une équipe montante et qui ne lui doit rien dénote que cette institution ne respecte que le pouvoir de l’argent. Le comportement abject des égyptiens a conforté notre foi profonde en les verts. El hamdoulillah aujourd’hui l’Algérie est unie et réunie autour de son équipe.
    Les deux qui méritent une mention spéciale sont d’abord les verts qui ont relevé le défi malgré leurs blessures physique et le préjudice moral subis et aussi nos supporters qui ont su rester dignes dans un milieu hostile et sauvage.

    votre commentaire

    Suivre le flux RSS des articles de cette rubrique
    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires de cette rubrique